BEST OF EUROPE 2ND EDITION AUCTION RESCHEDULED FOR NOVEMBER 2022
Due to Canada closing its borders to birds coming from Europe the quarantine process has stalled and unfortunately has delayed our Best of Europe 2nd Edition Auction. The closure is temporary and will get back moving again once new certificates/forms are met by quarantine stations. The birds for the auction should arrive late spring/early summer. They will then be able to moult out beautifully and be ready for a dynamite auction in November of 2022. One you will not want to miss.
This will be our 2nd year holding this auction and we have brought it a step further. We have selected some very specially bred pigeons for this auction off some super stars! Plus, we have added some high level fanciers to the roster with birds offered by Bart Hoogeveen, Falco Ebben, Bart Verdeyen of Belgium, Oliver Eschenberg of Germany and marathon legend Jan Polder! We will have about 40 super select imports up for offer in this auction.
Some highlights include:
- 1st NPO winner “Kate” winning 1st NPO Sens vs. 5,204 birds!!! (Photo above)
- “King Cyrus” the last son of super breeder “Cyrus” to ever be offered
– Multiple children of 1st NPO winners from Bart Hoogeveen as well as brothers/sisters of 1st NPO winners. Plus, two children of the super pair “Blue Sky” x “Femke”
– 5th Place Derby Arona final race winner!
– Full brother of the racing phenom “Yolanthe” now owned by Jan Hooymans
– Proven racers including a 1st Provincial winner!
– Original Peter vd Merwe and child of a 1st National winner
– A son of the 1st National Ace Pigeon Youngsters WHZB
– Grandchild of “Golden Prince”
– Grandchild of “New Harry”
– Falco Ebben brings 4 special birds selected just for this auction including: a son of “Linus” 1st National Chateaudun vs. 12,511 birds, a son of “Mad Max” super producer x “Odina” 1st NPO Chateaudun vs. 4,058 birds, a son of super racer and breeder “Lady Guusje” 3 x 1st place winner, 9th National Ace Pigeon ’19 & grandmother to 1st NPO Nanteuil vs. 5,037 birds (8/28/21) and a grandson of the phenomenal racer and breeder “Diablo” ***NEWS FLASH*** The son of “Odina” being offered in this auction is a full brother to the 3rd & 10th Provincial Chalons Champagne vs. 6,678 birds on 8/21/21!! A granddaughter of “Mad Max” wins 1st Morlincourt vs. 6,385 birds on 9/11/21!!
– Bart Verdeyen of Belgium brings a fantastic group of 5 birds selected special just for this auction. Bart is a great fancier who won 1st National Barcelona in his career. He will be offering:
A full sister of 17th National Argenton vs. 20,000+ birds
A full sister of 38th National La Souterraine vs. 14,000+ birds
A grandchild of famous breeder “Harry” of Jan Hooymans (son of Bart’s “Diamond Harry”)
A child of “Mister Pau” super racer x “Beauty Laureaat” 67th National Valence winner!
– Oliver Eschenberg of Germany will offer 6 highly selected birds he is picking out just for this auction, with this being his first time offering birds on auction in North America he will make it special. Oliver is a very good fancier at home, but also performs very well in the OLR in Europe and S. Africa. He is very good friends with the well-known Hardy Kruger and has numerous birds direct from Hardy in his breeding loft. Included in his offer is a half-sister of the top SAMDPR bird “Gusion” which was 9th place in the final and 19th Grand Average winner, who was then bought by Veenstra and has become a great breeder in OLR for Veenstra himself, a son of a full brother to “Gusion,” a 100% Hardy Kruger off two original Kruger birds, full brother of “Cimejes” who won 48th Ace Pigeon SAMDPR and is now the father of 29th Final at Victoria Falls and 37th Super Ace Pigeon in Victoria Falls. ***NEWS FLASH*** Oliver wins Hot Spot Race #4 in the Ukraine Masters OLR vs. 1,084 birds and there will be a full brother of this Hot Spot Race winner in the auction!!
– Jan Polder offers two very special bred youngsters down from some of his best. Jan is a fantastic long distance fancier and his birds are entrenched in the Jan
Aarden lines of the past with his “Victoria” dynasty who is now responsible for 9 (inter)national winners and 5x 1st National Ace Pigeons, one of the best long distance families there is. He offers an exceptionally bred grandson of 3 different 1st National winners, “Ringo” 1st National Marseille ’13, “Annemarie” 1st National Marseille vs. 4,899 birds ’14 and “Special” 1st National Agen vs. 7,125 birds. He also offers a daughter of top racer “Little Blue” who won 12th National Narbonne vs. 3,082 birds and granddaughter of “AnneMarie” 1st National Marseille